About 20 minutes from the Quepos, Costa Rica airport (only 25 minute flight from San Jose), your taxi passes through a small, upscale village area consisting of modern condos and small hotels. Several of these facilities welcome gay travelers to this area of Manuel Antonio and the national park of the same name. Spectacular beaches await you, along with easy access from the Quepos airport to other areas of Costa Rica.
Quepos is known for being a tolerant community for gay travelers. It’s easy to be out in restaurants and on the beaches.
And thanks to GaytOurs Costa Rica, gay travelers have access to affordable, fun, and exciting adventures while visiting this beautiful country. And in the company of new gay friends. In the Quepos area alone, avail yourselves of:
- Damas Island Mangrove Park in kayaks or a motorboat
- Guided tours of Manual Antonio National Park (‘gators, and sloths, and bats, Oh, My!)
- Romantic Sunset boat rides (No gophers on this Loveboat)
- Exhilarating Zip-Line Rain Forest Canopy tours (She flies through the air with the greatest of ease….)
- ATV Mountain “Climbing” tour (Sweaty bodies everywhere)
- Vanilla and Spice Plantation tour (be creative with vanilla extract in spicing up that romance)
- Irazu Volcano tour (nearer than Kilauea, Hawaii)
- And more
I’ve personally toured with GaytOurs Costa Rica before. The staff knows how to have fun and their attention to your safety is paramount. So, if Quepos is on your “must do” list (and it should be), when you are there, contact the folks at GaytOurs Costa Rica.